If you would like more information about the school or would like to schedule a tour of our campus, call (661) 943-3255 Ext. 155.
Dear Parents of the Class of 2021,
Thank you for your interest in Paraclete Catholic High School. We understand that choosing a high school is an important step in guiding young adults to successful futures. Paraclete has a 50 year Catholic tradition of excellence in preparing the Antelope Valley’s most talented young men and women to reach their potential and beyond.
The following steps are required to be considered for admission to Paraclete High School:
Sign up for Entrance Exam being administered on Saturday, January 28, 2017.
Collect the following documents and have your student bring them to Paraclete on the day of the Entrance Exam.
- Admissions and Application Form. See link below.
- Character Reference Form – This form should be completed by an individual who can attest to the character of your child. See link below.
- Standardized Test Scores – A copy of the most recent standardized test scores.
- Report Cards – A copy of 7th and 8th grade report cards.
- Letter from Parent/Guardian – The letter should answer the following: Why would you like your child to attend Paraclete? What are your expectations of Paraclete?
Completed application packages will be considered for admission in the order in which they are received.