Thank you for your interest in Paraclete High School. Our online application starts in January, but make sure you sign up for our entrance exam first! Sign up!
Please review the information below. If you would like more information about the school or would like to schedule a tour of our campus, call (661) 943-3255 Ext. 155.
Admissions and Marketing Coordinator
(661) 943-3255 Ext. 155
Dear Parents of the Class of 2022,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our application process. We understand that choosing a high school is an important step in guiding young adults to successful futures. Paraclete has been providing academic excellence in the Antelope Valley for 54 years and your child will be able to experience this same quality education.
The very first step required for all freshman is to sign up for the entrance exam, which will be held on Saturday, January 27, 2018. The cost of the exam is $30, which includes the application processing fee as well. Due to limited space, applicants will be considered on a first come first serve basis.
Checklist of required documents for freshman applicants.
1. Sign up for Entrance Exam – Sign up for the entrance exam by clicking here or coming to the school’s front office.
2. Character Reference Form – This form should be completed by an individual who can attest to the character of your child.
3. Standardized Test Scores – A copy of the most recent standardized test scores.
4. Report Cards – A copy of 7th and 8th grade report cards.
5. Letter from parent/Guardian – The letter should answer the following:
Why you would like your child to attend Paraclete?
What are your expectations of Paraclete?
All applicants are reviewed by the admissions committee and responses will be sent out in March.