PARACLETE HIGH SCHOOL TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
Ms Debbie Stevens, Director of Technology
Thank you for visiting our website. Since 1997, I have taken great pride in our technology program at Paraclete High School. From our first school-wide network, installed on “Netday” in 1999, to our current 1:1 iPad program, Paraclete has been a leader in the use of educational technology.
At Paraclete, we believe in guiding our students to success in high school and beyond to college. To that end, we have set and achieved several goals:
- Implement a fully functioning, secure school network
- Implement a school-wide Wi-Fi network
- Provide preparation and assistance to teachers
- Provide mentoring for all staff
- Provide a curriculum for students that is well-rounded. This includes computer programming, graphic design, media, business applications, etc.
- Give students 24/7 access to educational resources
- Implement a 1:1 iPad program
- Train students and staff in the use of mobile technology
Thank you for your interest in our program. You may find out more information about our iPad 1:1 program here.