Campus Ministry empowers members of the Paraclete community to develop a more mature faith, and to apply it to their daily lives.
The Office of Campus Ministry accomplishes this mission through:
- a ministry of presence
- a ministry of liturgy and prayer
- a ministry of events.
MINISTRY OF PRESENCE AND ACCOMPANIMENT
- presence at school functions, at competitions, at performances
- spiritual direction
- moral guidance and counseling
- home visitations, blessings, celebrations
- the WW4 (Worth Waiting For) initiative
MINISTRY OF LITURGY AND PRAYER
- daily celebration of the mass
- celebration of the Sacrament of Penance upon request
- monthly all-school liturgies
- Advent and Lent communal penance services
- chapel availability
- adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at significant times
MINISTRY OF EVENTS
- archdiocesan meetings, workshops, celebrations
- Youth Day
- National March for Life, West Coast (San Francisco)
- international pilgrimages
- World Youth Day celebrations
- Each Paraclete Freshman and Sophomore student is required to complete 10 hours of service per semester of attendance.
- Each Paraclete Junior and Senior student is required to complete 15 hours of service per semester of attendance.
- Christian Service is the responsibility of the religion department.