International Student Program
Thank you for your interest in Paraclete High School. Paraclete currently accepts international students on a case by case basis. Please note that we do not arrange housing for international students.
Fill out the International Student Application form completely. All information in the application will be used in the evaluation of a student’s candidacy for admission.
After filing out the application, please send to Paraclete High School International Student Program. Please include as many of the items listed below as possible upon initial contact with the program.
For more information, please contact Beth Pierson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661 943 3255 ext 119.
Before applying for admission, here is a comprehensive list of the items you'll need:
- Application to Paraclete International Student Program (with $100 application fee)
- Copy of Passport
- School Transcripts of grades 6th to current grade (translated into English)
- Proof of Financial responsibility: Certificate of deposit or Bank statement (in US dollars)
- Teacher Recommendation Letter (from English instructor)
- Personal statement from student (include why they want to attend PHS)(handwritten or typed)
- Testing results, such as SLEP or TOEFL (if possible)
- Contact info of person/relative that they would be living with while attending Paraclete
Complete Your Application
After you've gathered your application credentials, you are ready to create a Paraclete online application.
Submit Required Documentation
ADLA Required Documents
- I-20 Application signed by school principal
- Copy of student’s passport
- Copy of student’s school transcripts translated into English
- If living in the US with someone other than his/her parents, “Authorization for Adult to Act as Custodial Parent” form
- Check or money order for $1050 (payable to Paraclete High School)
- Proof of financial responsibility:
- If parents will be responsible for tuition and living expenses, a certified letter from foreign bank verifying the parents have total amount of one year’s tuition and an additional $2500 for living expenses and transportation – Certification must be converted to American dollars.
- If guardian will be responsible for the student’s tuition and living expenses, a copy of guardian’s most recent Federal income tax form must be submitted.
Fill out this form to schedule your Zoom interview with a member of our Admissions team.
If student is accepted, the I-20 will be processed through the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and congratulations are in order!
Reach Out To Us
We’re Here for You
If you need help during or after the admissions process, we're here for you. Feel free to stop in the office or calls us at (661) 943-3255.