Dear Parents of the Class of 2028,
Thank you for your interest in Paraclete Catholic High School. We understand that choosing a high school is an important step in guiding young adults to successful futures. Paraclete has over a 60 year Catholic tradition of excellence in preparing the Antelope Valley’s most talented young men and women to reach their potential and beyond.
The following steps are required to be considered for admission to Paraclete High School:
- Create a SchoolAdmin Account and submit your Application. (LINK BELOW)
- Crucial to the admissions process is an applicant’s academic readiness and transcript of grades for the last two years. Citizenship is also a critical component to the admissions process. Upload copies of student’s 7th and 8th grade report cards.
- One letter of recommendation from a Teacher is required, two letters is recommended.
- Sign-up for Entrance Exam, exam must be taken on campus at Paraclete High School to be considered for tuition assistance.
- Click on the link below to start the application process.
Completed application packages will be considered for admission in the order in which they are received.
Students will be informed of their acceptance for the 2024/2025 school year beginning February 2024. Parents will receive an email from the PHS with log-in information for open enrollment/registration. With limited available spots for the incoming ninth grade class, we encourage parents to register and reserve their child’s spot for the Fall 2024 ASAP.
If you would like to start the admission process and are having difficulties, please fill out the below form and bring it into the Paraclete front office.