NATIONAL SPANISH HONOR SOCIETY
STUDENTS, JOIN THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM FOR FORMS AND INFORMATION!
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODE: lun2hwg
Students if you renew your membership this year, I will be distributing your membership cards and patches, during lunch in room 11. Last Day to get them will be Feb. 27, 2020.
Capítulo: “Las Mariposas”
- Be enrolled in Spanish II , 2 Honors or above
- Have an 88 % Average B+ in three semesters in Spanish Language
- Cumulative 3.5 GPA
- Cords will be awarded upon completion of 6 semesters in Spanish Language with an 88 % and a 3.5 Cumulative GPA (See Mrs. Castellanos for cord requirements)
- Be of Honorable character
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Strive to do their best in Spanish
- Passing grade in Christian Service
- Represent the High Standards PHS World Languages Department
- As a sophomore pay a $10.75 fee for membership per year
- If you join as a Junior pay $20.75 for membership +$10.00 the following year
- If you Join as a Senior Pay $30.75 for membership
- RETURNING MEMBERS PAY $10.75 YEARLY DUES!!
- Membership in a National Language Honor Society
- Official recognition that can be included on college applications
- Recognition at graduation for active members
- Possible eligibility for scholarships