FINANCIAL AID LINKS
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- California Student Aid Commission
- California Financial Aid
- College Board Net Price Calculator
Current students should search the full list of scholarships through their Naviance account.
Fastweb – Open an account with Fastweb and start researching scholarships online. They keep track of over 600,000 scholarships and personalize the search for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on one of the scholarship files for much more scholarship information. www.fastweb.com
Other Free Scholarship Search Websites:
Some of the scholarships that Paraclete counselors have been notified about:
LPAC Performing Arts Scholarship 2022
Download the application at LPACF.ORG. Deadline for submission is March.
Distinguished Young Women of Los Angeles County is an official local preliminary of Distinguished Young Women, the oldest and largest national scholarship program for high school girls. This program promotes and rewards scholarship, leadership and talent in young women. In addition to earning scholarships for college, those who participate in the Distinguished Young Women program develop friendships, self-confidence and other life skills that pave the way for future success. The Distinguished Young Women experience is open to young woman in their Junior Year and there is no cost to participate.
Soon accepting applications for the Class of 2023! Apply by February 4, 2022.
For more information and to apply online, visit www.distinguishedyw.org Also, “Like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DistinguishedYoungWomenOfLosAngelesCounty and “Follow” us on Twitter @DYWofLACounty
The Elks National Foundation will award 500 four-year scholarships to the highest-rated applicants in the 2020 competition. Click the link below to download the 2021 Most Valuable Student scholarship application.http://www.elks.org/enf/scholars/mvs.cfm
- Any high school senior who is a citizen of the United States is eligible to apply.
- Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks.
- College students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
- Male and female students compete separately.
- The deadline for receiving ALL documents is November 15, 2021.
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Eligibility for High School Seniors:
- Any high school senior that has been accepted to study health-care curriculum at an accredited college, university,or technical school. The school need not be a California institution.
- Applicants must be residents of the Antelope Valley Hospital District for at least two years.
- In order to be competitive, a minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA is required.
For an application, please visit the College and Career Center. Application deadline is March.
- Order of Daedalians
- We are looking for well-rounded college or college-bound students interested in becoming a military aviator who:
• have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
• are well-rounded young citizens
• are currently students or are pending acceptance by an accredited college or university
- has a financial need
Your counselor or a representative from our local Flight will sponsor qualified applicants into the selection process. Visit http://daedalians.org/programs/scholarships/ or the College and Career Center for more information. Application must be submitted in July.
- Knights of Columbus Scholarship
- Knights of Columbus, Council 2455 will award scholarships to high school graduates that meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Catholic high school student
- Letter of recommendation from a school official; to include the applicant’s GPA and Class Rank.
- Letters of recommendation from 2 additional persons
- A personal letter of approx. 125 words
- A copy of the applicant’s parent’s/guardian’s most recent Federal Income Tax Return
- Deadline for this application is in May and should be mailed to: Scholarship Committee, Knights of Columbus, Lancaster Council 2455, 719 W. Ave M, Palmdale, Ca. 93551-1433
- For a copy of the application, click on the link below or visit the College and Career Center.
- Asian Pacific Fund Scholarship Programs
- Apply Now! The Asian Pacific Fund administers 13 scholarship programs, each with unique eligibility criteria. Scholarship amounts range from $500 to $20,000, and many are renewable. Students applying must plan to be enrolled full time in the Fall, have a minimum 3.0 GPA and be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident unless otherwise stated. See the website for key criteria. www.asianpacificfund.org/scholarships Application deadline: February
Milken Scholars– This scholarship is based on a nomination only application. If your student is nominated, they will be notified and, if eligible, they will be emailed the application by November 30, 2021. Criteria is as follow:
- Minimum GPA of 3.6 (unweighted) or 90 in all academic high school subject areas; minimum composite SAT I Reasoning score of 1850 with results submitted for Critical Reading, Math, and Writing, or an ACT score of 28;
- Active participation in community service activities;
- A record of leadership;
- Financial or Other Obstacles;
- United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency; and
- Admission to a four-year college or university prior to final selection.
The scholarship believes that such first-generation U.S. college students will especially benefit most from the resources provided by the Milken Scholars Program.