Homecoming Dance 2023
SATURDAY OCT. 7, 2023 8pm – 11 pm Paraclete Gym
Presale Tickets will be available at the Spirit Store on-line from September 15 – September 29 – The cost of tickets are $20.00.
$20.00 cash at the door the day of the event
No Admittance after 9:00 PM
Seniors may leave @ 10:30
Jr-Soph-Fr may leave early. Parent will need to come to the door.
**All students must have their current student ID cards with them
to be admitted into the dance.
DRESS CODE: Semi-Formal
- Dress slacks w/ collared shirt and tie
- Dresses and skirts that are knee length or longer are ok. Dresses and skirts cannot be shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- Slits in dresses must not reach higher than 2 inches above the knee. NO mini-skirts or short cocktail dresses.
- Ear studs are OK
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED
- Jeans of any kind — faded, saggy etc..
- Torn apparel, low cut apparel, or apparel that exposes the stomach area
- Tattoos cannot be visible
- Hats or headgear
STUDENTS NOT IN DRESS CODE ARE SUBJECT TO DISCIPLINARY ACTION &/OR MAY BE SENT HOME!!! IF THEY ARE A GUEST, THE PERSON SPONSORING THEM WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR GUESTS’ ATTIRE & BEHAVIOR.
REMINDER: NO DIRTY DANCING I.E. FREAKING. STUDENTS FOUND DANCING OR BEHAVING INAPPROPRIATELY WILL HAVE THEIR PARENTS PHONED, WILL BE SENT HOME AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND FURTHER DANCES.
Dress Guidelines for Athletic & Extracurricular Events
The following items are not permitted to be worn at athletic & extracurricular activities:
- Ripped jeans of any type
- Dress or skirts
- Torn, see through or low cut blouses
- Any apparel that exposes the stomach area
- Tank tops or sleeveless shirts
- Baggy, torn or holey clothing
- Short shorts
- T-shirts, shirts, or sweatshirts that advertise alcohol, tobacco, drugs or other improper items or convey inappropriate messages are not permitted
Any student found to be in violation of dress code when they arrive at the event will be sent home to change.