Time of Event: 9:45 am Practice will not begin until all students have arrived.
What to wear: Friday Senior Free Dress Code.
Events to take place: Graduates will practice for the ceremony.
Time of Event: 4:30 pm, Students arrive at 4:00 pm and will assemble in their assigned dugout. Gates will open at 4:00 pm
What to wear:: Cap & Gown and Academic Awards
For under cap and gown
- Shirt with collar (tie optional) or polo shirts (NO T-SHIRTS)
- Slacks or Cords (NO SHORTS / NO BLUE JEANS/ NO JEANS OF ANY KIND)
- Socks w/ Dress or Athletic shoes (NO SANDALS / NO BOOTS / NO HOUSE SHOES)
- Blouses or polo shirts (NO T-SHIRTS)
- Dresses, skirts (must be longer than 2” above the knee), or pants (NO SHORTS / NO BLUE JEANS/ NO JEANS OF ANY KIND)
- Socks/Hose w/ Dress or Athletic shoes (NO SANDALS / NO BOOTS /NO HOUSE SHOES/ NO STILETTO HEELS)
Graduation Caps: NO writing, marking, taping or signs of any kind on the caps.
Ticket Distribution will begin on Monday 8th in the front office. 15 Tickets per graduate will be given.
Tickets will only be distributed to parents of the student.